Friday, August 1, 2008

DavidDust: In Exile!


Who knew that a joke blog about Gail Simmons' boobies would come in so handy!?! I will be posting here until this Blogger mess is cleared up. For those of you who didn't read my Top Chef recaps, here is the post in which we were introduced to Gail's Funbags Blog.

First of all, here's what I've figured out. Based on some sort of formula, Blogger automatically "locked" my blog, so it can investigate whether or not it's a SpamBlog. As far as I know, I was NOT blocked due to "adult" or inappropriate contact. If someone DID flag me for that, I will stab them in the neck with the dirty fork I am reserving for Suede (from Project Runway).

So, for now, I cannot post anything at DavidDust, or edit posts that already exist.

I have requested a review from Blogger. What happens next is an actual human being will take a look at my blog, and determine it is legitimate (I hope!). At that point, I will be able to blog at DavidDust again.

So until then, let's enjoy this little blog about Gail's funbags...

XOXOXOXOXO

7 comments:

kayce. said...

awwww, i will miss my DD, but yeah for gail's funbags saving the day... blogger has some effed up algorithms, LOL. you will be back up soon, i am confident. as soon as that 'real' person clicks on some of the links in your site and realizes that they point somewhere legit and NOT all to the same site, you will be back up. it's just a matter of waiting for your complaint to get on that person's 'to do' list, yuck. i will come see you here often, and hey, this could be a good thing, you never know.

Timmy said...

You must have been reading my mind! I was sitting at SBUX and I thought, "David Dust needs to set up an alternative site." Great minds think alike. ;-)

mikeinbama said...

I was surprised by your email and blogger blocking your account. Do you think it had anything to do with your reviews?

Mark in DE said...

That is so random and unfair! Just one look should tell them DavidDust is not a spamblog, but that you are the REAL DEAL! You get celebrity interviews, for God's sake!

Hang in there buddy!

Mark :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty peeved at Blogger. And you don't want to get a dirty-minded, Christian housewife peeved. It's just not smart.

Lorraine said...

"What a load of crap", said the other peeved Christian housewife.

Next thing you know the government will be spying on our cell phone calls.

Oh.

Wait...

Unknown said...

I don't know what a spamblogger is, but I have never seen anything objectionable about your writing. It isn't hate crime stuff.